Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Welcome!


Hello Everyone! Welcome to the grand opening of my new blog, Symphonic Spells! I am so excited to start sharing my life with you. Ok, so, I honestly have no idea what this blog's "genre" is going to be. Mostly, I will be posting about fashion and cute DIY's. I am a very crafty and cheap girl, who always trys to get the best bang for her buck.

Oh! I didn't even introduce myself! My name is Lani, and I am a 19 year old student who is studying music education. Does that make my blog name make sense? Anyways, I play the violin and my life circles around music. I currently live in Texas. Honestly, I have never been good about talking about myself, so I hope if you follow my blog maybe you will get to know me a little better. I also have crazy curly hair! Here let me show you:


Ok, well, I hope I don't seem boring, its just really late! Anyways I just wanted to get a post up on my blog.

I look foward to blogging with you! Adios!

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment